Sunday, February 13, 2011

Why I feel We Need A Change of Alderman in the Sixth Ward on Feb 22nd.

My opening Blog is gonging to be about the Sixth Ward, I have lived or work in the Chatham Community for the past 20 years, I have watched the community under former alderman John Steele's leadership when the sixth ward was the shining place to live. During the tenure of current Alderman Freddrenna Lyle we have seen a continual  decline of our community services, business development, and increase of crime the ravel the Saint Valentine's Day Era. However, if you live on the "right side" of Sixth Ward you don't have to worry about city services. We need a Alderman that willing to roll up their sleeves and get in the heart of the fight to save our Ward..Now some people would thing that I might be being unfair to the current Alderman Lyle's but we have watched two decades of her having the job. I don't think she is going to get any better over the next four years if she hasn't done anything over the past ten years. All I am saying is give someone else a chance!!!  I know there are going to be those out there that think Mrs. Lyle's is the best thing that has ever happen to the SixthWard will I submit that she is and I cn promise you that there is better in this race willing to step up and lead us out of this mess that we find our self in at this time as we currently live in.   

1 comment:

  1. Sekum Walker is the one you want to know dont belive me check it out for your self when you talk about hands on he's your man why you think you dont here them talking about him he grew up in the 6 ward the only one to go to grammer and high school in the ward over 20 years in the ward been on his job for 18 years when it snowed he was out there helping i have the pictures and video to prove it where was everyone else.The englewood area is where he's made a impact at they know him over there why because hes been in there homes going door to door grass roots he made a 83 year old elder smile tha had been living in englewood for over 40 years we have the pictures to prove it the proof is in the work

    ReplyDelete